Participating Dental Insurance Companies
Sparks Dentistry participates in many dental insurance plans including the following:
- Blue Cross/ CareFirst Traditional or Blue Dental Plus
- Blue Cross Federal Plan
- Connection Dental
- Cigna PPO (except Advantage)
- Delta Premier, or PPO with Premier Network
- Dominion Elite
- Humana Federal Plan
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And many others!
We also participate with the following Discount Plans:
- Alliance HealthCard Savings Card
- CIGNAPlus Savings
- DenteMax Discount Dental Plan
- DentalSave Discount Dental Plan
- DP CompleteCare
- iDental Discount Plan by United Concordia
For those plans we are not a participating provider (out of network) we may require payment in full by the patient at the time of your appointment. We will submit all claims on your behalf to the insurance, and you will receive reimbursement for any portion of visit that your insurance does cover.
We are OUT OF NETWORK with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Carefirst Preferred
- Delta Dental HMO or PPO without Premier Network
- Dominion Choice or Select
- Cigna HMO or DPPO Advantage
- Group Dental Services
- United Concordia ParNet Advantage, Concordia Advantage
Please contact our office to confirm that we are a participating provider with your insurance plan, and provide all insurance information to our office in advance of your appointment. Insurance information that is not provided prior to your appointment may result in some or all of the costs of services from that appointment falling under the responsibility of the patient or guarantor.
Deductibles, Co-payments and non-covered service fees are expected at time of treatment.
If we are not participating with your insurance plan, we are now offering our very own IN OFFICE DENTAL MEMBERSHIP PLAN, see page for details!
If you don’t see your plan feel free to contact us!